|Jan. 1st, 2012 10:56 am 2012 Meme|
20 good things about 2011:
- My wonderful partners, friends and family, who bring so much joy to my life.
- Tim and I celebrated having been together for 7 years.
- Tim proposed to me and I said yes!
- Went to QED con and met John.
- John :-)
- Adrian :-)
- A nephew, Luke, born in April.
- Holiday with Tim near Bewl Water in Kent / Sussex.
- Tim and I bought our first home.
- Said goodbye to the old house with a really lovely birthday party.
- The electric car project being nearly finished.
- Went to the Science Festival in Bradford.
- Living in Chorlton-cum-Hardy.
- Teaching Physics/Science/Maths/English - really rewarding work.
- Stuart :-).
- Walking 5 miles for the first time in over 10 years whilst raising over £300 for Charity.
- Finishing my Personal Performance Coaching Diploma and my Advanced Coaching Diploma (and getting a distinction in all elements of the course).
- Being a Happiness Coach - more really rewarding work.
- Singing carols round the piano with friends at our Christmas/housewarming bash.
- Getting involved with the charity “Action for Happiness”.
12 things I look forward to in 2012:
So what would your 20 and 12 things be?
- Special times with partners, friends and family throughout the year.
- Getting involved with my local community via work for the “Action for Happiness” charity, and some other groups/projects I plan to volunteer with.
- January: Posh dinner at the Lowry with Tim to celebrate being together for 8 years.
- March: Going to QED Con with John.
- March: Performing a ‘proper’ choral work with a choir, (which I haven’t done for over 10 years) and having my partners and friends in the audience.
- Continuing to walk more (as soon as the weather warms up).
- Completing my NLP Coaching Diploma and Coaching Supervision Diploma.
- Weekends away planned with Stuart and Kevin.
- August: Going to Discworld Con with Adrian.
- August: My annual birthday bash, in whatever form that takes this year.
- Getting married at the Royal Institution on October 27th, and the honeymoon.
- Hosting my first Christmas in the new house.
Happy New Year everyone :-)3 comments - Leave a comment